Stay With Us
Relax and unwind in one of our uniquely themed rooms.
All rooms include wine tasting and a homemade breakfast. Prices may vary on special events, weekends, and by availability.
We understand that your expectations for cleaning and disinfection have changed. That’s why we have partnered with Stone Faces Distillery to help deliver an even cleaner stay for our guests from check-in to check-out. The distillery produces a high-alcohol disinfectant that VV’s personnel use to wipe all surfaces in our B&B, tasting room, gift shop, and public areas.
Dakota Days and Graduation Weekend Rates
- Honeymoon Suite: $195.00
- Premium Rooms: $175.00
- Native American: $160.00
*There is a 3-night minimum and a 30-day cancelation for these two weekends.
- Children, with adult supervision, are always welcome at Valiant Vineyards Winery, stipulating that all guests at the Winery be allowed to have a relaxing, restful, and undisturbed stay.
- Two-night minimum stay on USD Graduation Weekends and D-Days Weekends.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy; for each additional person, there is a reasonable per-night surcharge, which covers breakfast and other costs. Children 10 years of age and under stay free; 11 years and older are $15 per night.
- No pets allowed.
- Room reservations are guaranteed with a credit card.
- Special guest packages are offered year around.
- Winery gift certificates are available.
- Check-in is after 2:00 p.m.; Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
- Breakfast is served between 8 am & 10 am.
- We have a 7-day cancellation policy—30-day cancellation for graduation, Dakota Days, and groups.